This year CareerVision’s annual user group meetings for our Core+ IYSS CCIS and Youth Justice customers took place on Wednesday 15th February at Crewe Alexandra Football Club, with an additional meeting taking place on Thursdays 16th at CareerVision’s offices for our Core+ IYSS Youth Activity and Families customers.
CareerVision’s user group meetings continue to expand, this year attracting one of our largest groups of attendees ever over the three meetings.
Highlights from the two days included:
- The DfE update presented by Bill Martin.
- A significant number of new customers joining CareerVision.
- Some exciting new system updates with a chance to try them out in our new demo area.
- Introduction of our new ILR module and Re-offending toolkit.
- An MI Master Class held by Tom Wedge.
- Meeting the teams at CareerVision.
- …………. and a name change!
Jason Stevens CareerVision’s Managing Director said “Many thanks to Bill Martin from the DfE for providing a detailed and insightful presentation to our Core+ IYSS CCIS customers, and on behalf of everyone at CareerVision we would like to thank all our customers for taking the time to attend and contribute to the sessions”
If you would like any further information about this year’s event or would like to contribute to our 2018 user groups please contact Richard, Simon or Anna in Business Development on 01606 812800 (option 2) or email email@example.com